Thursday, October 23, 2008

Figuring it out...maybe...

So, Kelly spent some time with me tonight--working on my blog and can you tell I'm having fun? I have been going through all my pictures to see what to post and I've been thinking of songs to add to my playlist--wow--it's alot to handle for one night! But it does make me want to go back to the beginning and post pics of my kiddos since they were babies just to show how cute they all were (ahem--and are, of course). I had an experience tonight that reminded me of what's most important--isn't it so easy to get side tracked? Anyways, at least I'm lucky enough to have a great husband to remind me and keep me on track. He helped me to remember that it's all about our family--and what a great thing that is! So I guess when I say I'm figuring it out, it could mean alot of things--my blog, life with 4 kids, who I am (again--it seems to change as our family grows), and... what is most important-my family.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What a fun blog Kris! It'll be fun to keep updated on your fam. Tessa is way cute and I can't wait to meet her! Have a great weekend!

Holly said...

cute blog, krista! it IS addicting, i have to agree. and the kids are adorable, including the new little one! so do people ever say that mackenna looks like the little actress lyra in golden compass? i kind of think so!

Lindsay said...

Krista, I'm so glad you started a blog! It is my new favorite hobby...and I don't feel bad spending time on it because it's my way of journaling. And then you can print the pages too and put them in a book. Your blog is sooo cute! You've figured things out quickly. I'm still trying to figure it out. I can't wait to see the kids and meet little Tessa next month. I'm excited to keep updated on your blog!