Thursday, February 5, 2009

The "Happy Baby" Pose...


So--you may not believe me, but I was doing this same thing in my yoga class this morning! When the instructor said the name was "happy baby"--it made me laugh out loud--which I don't think they appreciated! It just made me think of this sweet baby and how much she loves her toes! She is just so easy going and is totally along for the ride! It seems to me that with each baby, I enjoy it more and more...the little things. Her little smile lights up the day and her cute babbling makes me stop what I'm doing just to listen. It's a bittersweet thing to have a baby--there is so much to enjoy--and yet they grow so fast that it all becomes a memory too soon. So--while the thought of me doing this pose may not bring smile to your face, I hope this picture will!!

No comments: