Saturday, August 8, 2009

Under the sea....


I LOVE this picture!! My kids are little fish and it is so fun to watch them swim. Our swim instructor, Becki, gave me a CD full of water pics of the kids and they turned out so cute! I'll post several more so you can see! She had the older kids work alot on their freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly--even Christopher is practicing the butterfly and it is hilarious! I think it is so great that they all love the water--and it really is amazing to me that they can swim so well! Especially little Tess--I"ll post more pics of her--and hopefully we can get a video of her uploaded soon....and I seriously am planning on updating our trips this past summer--time just seems to fly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures! They truly are fish!

Lindsay said...

That is so awesome! It's so nice that you have a pool and your kids get to learn to swim right there in their own backyard.