Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun in the Sun....

So to get back to our summer update (which I hope to finish before fall...)here we are swimming with Grandma and Grandpa. My kids were in heaven and it was so much fun having them visit. There really is nothing like having a pool in your backyard--I know that it surprises my own family to hear that coming from me--of all my siblings, I am the one that probably hates water the most...but I have to say that moving here has converted me! I love it--especially when it hits 115 degrees here and the kids are bored--which has happened this past week--yuck! Anyways--we enjoyed swimming everyday that my parents were here and even Tessa can join in the fun now--she has been doing infant swimming lessons and loves to float on her back now--she just floats and spits--it's pretty amazing to watch--and a little depressing for me since she now swims better than I do. Oh well--maybe I'll take lessons next year :)

No comments: