Thursday, December 24, 2009

Updates....

Here are a few updates of the past few months! Things at our house have been a little crazy and I am hoping with this new year, to be a little more dedicated to my blog...but these pics should let you catch a glimpse of the happs at our house!

Happy Thanksgiving 2009! We just celebrated with our own little clan...and here you see the 5 things I am most grateful for in the whole world! It was a nice day of just being together...and eating cheesecake!
We had to "Tessa-proof" this year! I asked Kelly to build me a box to put the tree on so that I wouldn't spend the month of December telling Tessa "don't touch"--and redecorating the tree. He thinks it is daggy--but I think it is innovative and is worth the semi-ghetto look that it adds to our Christmas! :)

The kids and I worked on decorating the inside of the house and it was so fun for Tess...yes, by fun for her, I mean emptying all of the decorations on to the floor and me running to rescue anything that was glass...but we ended the evening with cocoa and toast...a fun family tradition!




Kelly and Carter spent some time the day after Thanksgiving hanging our Christmas lights...we even decorated a few trees this year! It is so weird to hang Christmas lights and wear shorts....shouldn't there be snow?
Christopher is a dance maniac! Kelly was listening to some Metallica while working in the garage and hanging Christmas lights--and this picture was taken of Chris--rocking out in all his glory!






Tessa has learned the word apple...and LOVES to snack! I love hearing her talk and she is so sweet...I hope it lasts, but I am seeing the "terrible twos" looming on the horizon :) FINALLY....Carter has learned to ride a bike!!! I don't know why he has resisted for so long--but he has preferred his big wheel...until just a month ago! Kelly held on to the seat once and then Carter was off on his own--and LOVES it!













Christopher called in to me the other day--I was in the kitchen and he started yelling, "Mom-I'm stuck in here!" This is where I found him! Oh--the wonders of childhood! He is such a character and keeps me on my toes!

1 comment:

Trainer Momma said...

OK, I just made a connection with you... I know Cami and Matt Clausen! They were wonderful friends of our when we were newlyweds in Mesa together forever ago. I saw your girls in that baptism picture today and it clicked! What a small, small world... Give Cami a big hug from me -- and have yourself a great Christmas!