Tuesday, December 9, 2008

True Happiness...


Ya--so this is a little addicting! I was going to head off to bed awhile ago--but can't stop posting pics of my family. It's too much fun and they are so cute! I just have to say though, there is nothing like a new baby. There is just something about the way Tessa looks at me and smiles and the way she turns toward the sound of my voice that reminds me what true happiness is all about--it isn't anything to do with where I live or what I have--it's all about the people in my life--and what I can do for them. I am so much happier when I am thinking about others instead of things or worse--instead of myself. Thank heaven for new babies that remind us what happiness is all about!

1 comment:

Holly said...

what a little angel! i wish we could meet her. isaac said the other day that he missed carter. sounds like you guys are doing great!