Thursday, July 16, 2009

My baby's growing up...


These pictures make me sad...I'm not ready to have a toddler yet! She is getting so big and has done so awesome in her swimming lessons. I got in the pool with her today and it was so hard to just let her go and watch her work to get her floating right. I know it's the hormones--but I thought about how like life that is--we hold our kids close and want to protect them from anything that could hurt them or be hard--but to survive, they have to be able to work it out on their own....well, in spite of all this heavy thinking...I think I'll still hold her too close for a little while longer....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

She is the cutest stinkin baby ever! I just wanted to hold her and squeeze her the whole time you were here. She's lucky to have you as her mama.