Thursday, July 16, 2009

Those crazy summer days...


WOW--it's been a long time...and there is much to write about! We just got back from a super fun trip to visit both sides of the family and let's just say adjustment back to the real world has been tough....but the trip was worth it!
I just have to say that I love this picture!! This was taken on the day we got the kids back from Knapp Kousins Kamp. Christopher stayed pretty close to Kelly and kept grinning at him--I'm pretty sure he missed his daddy...and I just couldn't get enough of it. As much as kids can be a challenge, it's the moments like this that make it all worth it....anyways....I'll post more pics and details--I just had to get this in there!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is so cute...they both have the exact same look on their faces! You can tell he loves his dad!