Thursday, July 16, 2009

A visit from Grandpa and Grandma....


My kids were so excited when they found out that Grandma and Grandpa "Idaho" were coming to visit--and that they would come and swim--which is the big and exciting thing to do at our house when it is 115 degrees outside! We had such a great visit--it's so fun to watch my kids with my parents!
We played and went swimming and I'm sure they would all agree that the main highlights of the visit were the Father's Day Steak Dinner--steaks grilled by Kelly, of course--and our dinner at Oregano's. It was so fun to have them come for a visit--and they were really brave because they even agreed to ride back to Utah with me and my kids in our van--my kids in a small, enclosed area for any length of time--not good...but my parents have earned their place in heaven--and after only two minor setbacks--a dead battery in Flagstaff and the DVD players not working for the kids, we made it to Amy's all in one piece.

1 comment:

aunt katie said...

How lovely I think your parents are! I ma glad they are doing well...
(this is katie ricord, btw)